Monday 11 July 2011

Zentangle Inspired Art ATC Swap

Just recently, I joined a terrific Yahoo group called Zentangle Inspired Art. They are a wonderful group of folks who love to tangle too. I immediately signed up for a couple of swaps that close at the end of July.

I have completed the first swap (Butterflies) and have posted them off to the USA. I am really looking forward to the returns. In the meantime, I thought I would share with you those small pieces of art. The first three ATCs are for the swap. The 4th is for the hostess to keep, as a thank you for running the swap.

Enjoy.
Take care and ciao for now,

1 comment:

Rose-Anne said...

These are amazing.You have done a wonderful job. I have never heard of Zentangle and would love to do some. When I retire next year it seems like a good thing to do.
Rose-Anne