Saturday 17 August 2013

Announcing my news : I'm on the Design Team for Handmade Harbour

 At last I can announce my announcement!

I was one of the lucky people to be asked to join in the awesome Design Team at Handmade Harbour!! Woot!! (see my badge over there on the right? Nice, isn't it?? hehehe)

I am very excited! Its been a while since I have been on a DT and Handmade Harbour has such a terrific range of images to choose from. My mojo has been on the go again since I found them.

So, what's the DT all about? We will be designing for this wonderful site for challenges that Wendy will be putting up each week. You (the viewer/crafter) will have the opportunity to participate in the challenges and even be in the running for PRIZES!! I like prizes! I am sure you do do. Challenges will begin this month and will go up on the Wednesday. To be sure you don't miss out, why not subscribe to the HH blog.

To find out more, be sure to pop over to the Handmade Harbour blog, and check out the Digital Stamps Store too.

If you are like me, and you have other crafty interests as well, you might also enjoy Handmade Monday - its a linky party where you get to link your own crafty things or follow links to other crafty peoples' crafty things. This excerpt is taken right off the blog "It’s got a bit of a community feel to it and has been likened to an online coffee morning.  If you blog about something creative that you think fits in with the handmade ethos, you’re very welcome to join in. You don't need an invite!"

So, be sure to pop over and have a look. You won't be disappointed.

Take care and ciao for now,
 

No comments: