Wednesday 9 February 2011

4-7-11 ~ 7 Wonders ~ Challenge 1 ~ Pyramid at Giza

Howdy Bloggers!

Well silly me, I keep forgetting to keep my blog up to date. Our first challenge went up atLSBSon Sunday for our 4-7-11 challenges.

I was first up and my challenge is to create a pyramid-shaped mini album/art work. I have a step by step which you can see in the forum by clicking HERE

Here are the photos of the project I created - a Fairy Garden.

Enjoy.
Product used:

~ Bazzill cardstock
~ Ribbons
~ Wild Rose Studio Stamps
~ Stazon Inkpad - Jet Black
~ Flowers (a mix of lots of brands)
~ Kaisercraft round gems
~ Basic Grey Stickers Chipboard Alphas
~ Kindyglitz
~ other - watercolour pencils, circular paper clip

Take care and ciao for now,

1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

ohhhh this is beautiful. I love your colours, I love your fairies.