Sunday 30 November 2008

Kreativ Award

Earlier this month I received this blog award from the lovely Sandie.
As I have been a bit busy and distracted, I haven't had a chance to pop it in here or nominate some other blogs for the award. So, today is catch up day.

The rules for receiving the award are simple:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So, now I just have to nominate 5 blogs to whom I would like give an award. So, here they are (in no particular order):

1. Libby (Libby always has terrific creations and projects on her blog.)
2. xoxAlyssaxox (Alyssa has a fresh fun blog with lots of fun digital creations)
3. Tania (Tania always has fun layouts to see)
4. Indigo Inklings (this blog has some fantastic Cuttlebug ideas and is always inspriational!)
5. Lauren (I really enjoy Lauren's blog)

Be sure to pop over to these great blogs and don't forget to leave a comment.

Have a terrific day!!

Deanne
xx

7 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh Thanks Deanne. That means a lot.Hugz Libby :)

Alyssa said...

Aww thankyou sweet Angel :) How awesome xxx

Rose-Anne said...

Thank you Deanne for your lovely comment and congratulations to you for yours also. It is well worth it.
I did know I hadn't linked the 2 names plus I hadn't made it look prety either. DH called me to help him do some gardening and I had to drop everything at once. LOL. So i quickly put the names in and knew I would come backl to fixing it. LOL.You know what some men are like!!!!

Lauren said...

Thanks for the award Dee! And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving lovely comments.

Sandie said...

Gidday Deanne, thought it was about time I popped in to see how you're doin.

Hope all is well.

Have a beaut weekend.

Luv Sandie

Rose-Anne said...

I left you a friendship award on my blog.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Deanne and all the best for the New Year!
Aga xx