Wednesday 26 November 2008

Happy Thoughts Canvas

Hi all,

I was playing around with some new stamps yesterday and wanted to created a shaker card using the owl stamp. I made the little shaker window, then mounted that onto the green PP, then onto the blue bazzill.I liked it so much that I wanted to turn it into a canvas. For some reason, this owl makes me feel very happy in my heart, so I wanted my canvas to be something that would make me happy, or remind me to be happy and also to be something inspirational.

I can write on the acetate (over the yellow pp) again and again, as I have used an erasable whiteboard marker.

As always, you can click on the images for a larger view.


Products used:
(All links go to Little Scrapbook Shop)
~ White 30cm canvas
~ Clear stamps. (I used a set by Chatterbox, but there are heaps of fantastic stamps in the shop to choose from. Click HERE to go and browse at all the great stamps Cath has (see, I have left you some!!) hehehe
~ Acrylic block
Stazon inkpad Jet Black
~ various rubons from stash including: Making Memories, Kaisercraft, Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer (not the same set, but these are just fantastic!
~ Patterned papers from paper stacks by K&Co and Basic Grey
~ Acetate
~ Large Brads
~ KI by Bazzil (Orange Peel) - Boogieboard
~ Microbeads
~ Adhesives - Pritt Power Gel, mounting foam, doublesided tape

Here are some close up shots of the canvas


3 comments:

Melanie said...

very cool - I love this idea!

Marg said...

This looks awesome Dee...Love it...

Alyssa said...

oh WOW babe that looks really cool.. i love the owl shaker bit.. its gorgeous!