Friday 28 November 2008

What does my home say about me?

I saw this on xoxAlyssaxox's blog, and on Bon's blog and thought I would have a go. Pretty cool.
What does your house say about YOU? I'd love to know. Click on the link for find out, pop it on your blog and come back here to leave a comment and link so I can have a read.


You come across as very intellectual.
People take your wisdom seriously.


Your hygiene is passable, but you may be
hiding some dirty secrets.


You are a very domestic person. You enjoy decorating, cooking, and making things homey.

You are a very nurturing person.
You find meaning in taking care of others.


You feel settled in your life.
You have enough time to focus on little details.


You are a very self sufficient person.
You can get along well without much help.


Your friends see you as honest,
humble, and responsible.


3 comments:

smauge said...

I'm game! Come and check mine out!

Libby Dyson said...

I had a go too deanne. Definitely a bit of fun. thanks for sharing it with us http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

OMG I dread to think what my home says about me.
I don't want to post anything else just now as I have the other half of a double LO to put up, want the two posts together. But I'm going to see what the house thing says and maybe post it later.