Tuesday 25 November 2008

Frogger!

Hi everyone!

Does anyone remember the old arcade game called "Frogger" ? It was one of my favourite games. Loved the sounds and the whole game play.

Well, today I found a cool widget so YOU can play it too now!! It is on the right hand side of my blog ---->>
Just use your mouse to click on "new game" and used your arrow keys to navigate the frog across the road and across the river into the little slots. Try and pick up the lady frog on your way and you get bonus points.

Hours of pointless fun for all!! hehehehe!!

Deanne
xx

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hi possum, I LOVE frogger!! but there is a problem when im playing it moves my whole screen up when im jumping forward lol and i die! :(

Libby Dyson said...

I pleayed a couple of games and had the same problem. At least it broke up the routine for the day. Thanks Deanne.

Alyssa said...

much betta hun :D

Allison said...

Jeez I can't even get him across the road!

Sandie said...

Oh Deanne..........I'm not going ot even try.
I popped into your blog one night and got stuck trying to improve my "words per minute" on that typing link - I actually loved it...........LOL.
I think I shall give this one a miss but I'm sure there are plenty of happy "frogger" fans workin it!!!
Luv Sandie

Jenni's Space said...

it took me awhile to actually remember how to play the game and i could sit here and waste so much time on it but i have so much crap to get thru today before you come over tonight that i am going to tear myself away and get a move on

Rose-Anne said...

Deanne I just wanted to thank you for all the lovely comments you left on my personal blog.
Rose-Anne