Wednesday 11 March 2009

I AM BACK!!!!

Hello everyone!!

I cannot believe I have neglected my blog for so long! I just could bring myself to be on here all the time - I seemed to spend all my time on the computer and no time creating!!

So I just disappeared for a while but now I am back!! WAHOO!

To get the ball rolling, I am going to put up a few posts to show you some things I have created over the last little while, I will share a glimpse into my craft room and you will find out all about the CyberCrop coming up this weekend at Little Scrapbook Shop.

At the moment I have one child home with the chicken pox (I sent one back to school today - she was off for just over a week and was very happy to get back to school today ;) ). Now I just have Zac home, but back to school on Monday for him.

So, bye for now, stay happy and healthy!!


2 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

I think I spend too long on the computer too. I'm on most of the day for work and then when I get home I'm on for me LOL. Has to be a happy medium somewhere

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Yep, I think I may have found mine now ;) .
Dee
xx