Thursday 10 March 2011

School Holiday Classes at Dean Park Community Development Project

Hey there bloggers!

Hope you are having a lovely day. I just wanted to let folks know that I am teaching some workshops in the April school holidays if people out this way would like to come. Place are limited so book in quickly before they fill up (I am only taking a max. of 10 people for each workshop).

The first workshop is on Wed 13th April 10am - 3pm and is an altered canvas picture frame

The 2nd workshop is on Wed 20th April 10am - 3pm and will be broken into 2 projects - shabby chic layout and matching card.

For details, click *HERE* or you can click on the link at the top of my blog under my banner, which will take you to the page telling you all about it.

Take care and ciao for now,

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! Enjoy your classes Dee. They sound fabulous!

:)