Monday 28 April 2008

Last Monday class at home - back to UIW next week

Good afternoon blog hoppers!!

I have photos!! YAY! My Monday ladies graciously allowed me to take their photos with the fabulous cards they created today. Here is a photo of them with their cards. . .

From left to right are: Audrey, Joan, Sheila, Pam and Heather.

And these are their cards close up. We made moving teddies with the teddy from the retired "My Favourite Teddy" set from Stampin' Up! I love that set, and so do my ladies!

We also made a card I had demo'd the other night using the Baroque Motifs from the new catalogue, with Blue Bijou and Purely Pommegranate, two of the new 'In Colors' from Stampin' Up!

The following 2 cards are what the ladies made last week, but I forgot to photograph them then.

This card is made using the Cuttlebug, and embo0ssing folder and inks (Pumpkin Pie and Taken with Teal by Stampin' Up!). The background is done with a page of labels.


This card was made for the Little Scrapbook Shop April Cybercrop Sketch Challenge. The ladies really liked it, so that was the other card we made. The stamps used are by Autumn Leaves and Basic Grey, stazon jet black ink and blue Bazzill cardstock.


Have a great day!!

Deanne
xx

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Looks like they all enjoyed themselves and the cards are lovely!

Lisa said...

These cards look so beautiful... I love the AL stamps too!
xxx Vanilla