Wednesday 2 April 2008

A change is as good as a holiday

or so they say. . . .

please bear with me as I update and freshen up my blog. I am a bit of a techno-bimbo so this is gonna take a little while.

I will be posting a list of my workshops for April, May, June and July very soon and the calendar of dates will follow asap.

In the meantime, feel free to leave a comment with your email address if you would like a copy of my current newsletter.

I also have some of my retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets (including a few hostess sets) from the 2006-2007 and 2007-2008 Australian Idea Book and Catelogues. I will be listing these here too asap with photos too, so keep a lookout for these fantastic bargains. Prices will not include postage (sorry, will only post within Australia).

Have a great rest of the day!!

Deanne
xxx

No comments: