Wednesday 24 September 2008

Tag! You're it!!!

Hi there,
Just popped over the Smauge's blog and found that she has tagged everyone on her blog list. Since I am on there, I am tagged too lol.

The tag is quite simple - just list 7 random facts about yourself. So, I am going to do Smauge's trick and simply tag anyone on my blog list (or anyone who visits here really lol) who wants to play along. Simply list 7 random facts about YOU on your blog, and come back here to leave a comment on this post, to let me know you have done your list.

So, here are 8 Random Facts about ME (couldn't help it, just wanted to add one more hehehe):
1. I will be 40 this year!!
2. I know 6 ladies named Tracy (or Tracey)
3. I can play a 12 string guitar and taught myself to play guitar in 5 minutes (I kid you not lol).
4. My starsign is Scorpio
5. I am a fantasy fiction fan (Christopher Paolini, David Eddings, you get the picture)
6. I believe I have undiagnosed Aspergers Syndrome (not surprising that my son is diagnosed with the same disorder) and I strongly suspect some of my family members also have AS.
7. I have so many hobbies that I am rarely bored (sewing, knitting, crochet, applique and quilting, folk art painting, movies, scrapbooking, making OTP items, cardmaking, stamping, computers, collecting fabric and habberdashery items, reading (fantasy fiction, historical romance, murder mysteries).
8. I love mathematics (but still gon't get Sukoku!).

So, I hope you will play along - I love learning little things about people, simply cos I am a curious little person loL!!

Take care until next time,

Deanne
xx

1 comment:

smauge said...

I think I should have put #6 down too - exactly the same words and everything! thanks for playing.