Thursday 4 September 2008

Just a quick one . . .

Good morning!
This is just a quick post to say thanks to Libby at Libby's Crafty Scraps for nominating me for the I love your blog award!!

Thanks so much Libby!

Lucky me, this is the third time I have been given this award!! Thanks to the gals who love my blog :) . The cute award is over there -----> on the right hand side of my blog.

Who gave me this award? Pop over to these blogs to check them out. . .
Libby's Crafty Scraps (Libby)
Sandie's Place (Sandie)
Vanilla Essence (Vanilla)

Ciao for now!
Have a great day!

Deanne
xx

2 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations Deanne! I can understand why your blog has been chosen 3 times! Keep up the good work!

Annie xx

Unknown said...

Wow Deanne, you are popular! not surprised though - congrats
Aga xx