Tuesday 30 September 2008

LSBS Calendar Swap

Hi there Bloggers!

Today I am sharing my calendar page for Marg's calendar. The theme for this one is Happy Quotes. One of Marg's requests was to put a photo of yourself on the tag for the sign in page. Since I like this photo, I decided it would do. I think I will put it on the rest of any sign in tags for the remaining calendars.

As always, you can click on the image for an enlarged view.

Edited to add the products list (oops, forgot)!

The pink shimmery cardstock is Bazzill Bling. Not a fan of this stuff, but it actually looks really nice on this page.

Products used:
(note that all links will take you to Little Scrapbook Shop)
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling (pink), Bazzill Basics light pink, generic white textured
American Crafts Foam Thickers (giggle)
MME Garden Party Lush Blooms Accessory Sheet
(Die cut flowers)
Mini Ric Rac
Black Gel Pen (for the doodling)

Thanks for stopping by.

Deanne
xx

No comments: