Wednesday 18 June 2008

I'm Back!

Good morning out there!!

Sorry its been so long. Health issues abound in my house at the moment and most of them not mine lol!

So, here are the first lot of photos for you. I still haven't taken photos of all the stuff I made at stamp Camp, but I have got pics of all the cards I have been making for Little Scrapbook Shop!

My June DT kit included a fabulous set of stamps from Autumn Leaves, called Astroboy. Such a fab set! These totally inspired my creativity!

Here are all the cards (except the most recent, which I haven't uploaded yet). If you want more information about the products used to make the cards, pop over to the LSBS forums HERE where you will find all the details and links to the products as well.

Far Out!

AdventurerRascal
Blast Off!
3..2..1..Blast off! Pop-up card closed3..2..1..Blast off! Pop-up card open

3..2..1..Blast off! Pop-up card close up of inside
BookmarksThanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned for more photos!!
Have a great day!
Deanne
xx

No comments: