Wednesday 18 June 2008

UIW Class Monday 16 June 2008

And hello once again! *grin*

Here is a photo of my Monday ladies with their creations from class this week. There aren't any photos from the last 2 weeks, as I was sick one week and last week was a public holiday so no class (as everyone had something on).

The card the ladies made was one from a set I designed for Little Scrapbook Shop using the June Monthly Card Kit.

Here are my lovely ladies holding up their creations. . . .

(sorry the pic's a bit blurry - I think the camera was set to macro *doh*)

Here is the card they made . . . .


And here are the other cards I designed with the kit.

Click on the picture to go to the LSBS Forums where you can find out all the product information.

Thanks again for stopping by.
Have a great day.
Deanne
xx

No comments: