Friday 27 June 2008

Sharing some creations

Good afternoon everyone!
I hope you are having a lovely day, with a great weekend lined up.Today I am just sharing some creations I have made recently for swaps. Forgive me if I have shared any of these already - I am feeling lazy today and don't want to go back thru my posts to see if they are already here lol! I'm terrible, Muriel!!! :)

So, without further ado, here are the first shares.

These calendars are part of the calendar swap over at Little Scrapbook Shop (in the Swappers Anonymous Section of the forum). There are 12 of us in this swap, and each of us are to complete a month in each other's calendars. These are the ones I have done so far (have to see if I kept photos of my own one somewhere).

You can click on the images for a larger view.
The theme for this calendar is "Life's Lessons"
The theme for this calendar is "My Favourite Recipe"
The theme for this one is "What music means to me"
Ahh, I found where the pictures of my calendar were hiding, so here is mine!
The theme for my calendar is "The Value of Frienship".
This is the front cover . . . And this is the month I competed (I didn't think to take photos of the
individual pages, so this is as close as it gets. Sorry bout that!)
So, that's my share for the moment. I will be back later with some pics of some ATC's I have completed and a card swap for the StampinUp_Oz_Style yahoo group.

Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!

Deanne
xxx

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Gidday Deanne, well you have been super busy. These look fabulous.....the girlies in the swap are going to be thrilled.

Cant wait to see how your ATC's go.

Keep up the great work.

Luv Sandie