Monday 30 June 2008

100 things about me

Well, I just popped over to Rebelliouskiwi's blog and saw this, so I thought I would do the same. I have not photos to share today, as I forgot to take pics at UIW today and last week. I will upload the card we did today a little later (have to take a pic), but for now, here are 100 things about me. . .
If you read it, copy it & put your own in on your blog & leave a comment to say you've done it so I can find out about you :) .

I had to edit this post. TracyFC is actually TracyDC! Derr, you'd think after nearly 30 years I'd know that????? doh!

100 Things About ME

100: I was born on – a Friday
99. I am - tired

98. My eye color is – bluey-green (very green if I am angry or upset)
97. My ears are - deaf
96. My crush is - not sure I have one
95. My favorite color is - Purple
94. My height is – 5 foot one inch
93. I am allergic to – lavender, most perfumes and scented flowers
92. I live in – a 4 bedroom house
91. Last book i read is - With you or Without You (can’t remember the name of the auther and my mum has borrowed the book)
90. My bed time is – when I am tired
89. My first screen name was - frogstew
88. Your Current screen name is - DeanneSM
87. My favorite holiday is – anything without my DH & Kids
86. My Least favorite holiday is – anything where I can’t have rest and relaxation

85. The last time I cried was - yesterday
84. My most treasured possession is – my gold rings
83. Last night I – got my class for today ready.
82. My skin's reaction to the sun is - sunburn and exzma
===============================
:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::
===============================
81. Santa – Yes
80. Love at First Sight - Yes
78. Fate - Yes
77. God - yes, but not the mainstream christian one
76. Aliens - No
75. Heaven – yes
74. Hell – yes
73. Ghosts - yes
72. Horoscopes - yes
71. Soul mates - yes
===================
::::: Which is Better?:::::
====================
69. Hugs or Kisses – Hugs
68. Drunk or High – drunk
67. Phone or online - both
66. Red heads or Brown hair - I like both
65. Blondes or Brunettes - I like both
64. coke or pepsi - Definitely coke!
63. Night or Day – Night!
62. Oranges or Apples - Can I choose something else?

61. Curly or Straight hair - Both
==========================
:::::What comes to your head ?:::::
==========================
60. Scary - something awful happening to my kids
59. Backstabbers – &*&^&^%!!%@
58. Parents – Supportive
57. School - hated it and would like to forget it. Thank you!
=================
::::::::Last time?::::::::

=================
56. Missed someone – Today
55. Hugged someone – Today - my kids
54. Saw someone – 5 minutes ago (my son)
======::::MISC::::======
53. Who's the ditziest person you know? Me!
52. Who makes you laugh the most? My friends and my children
51. One thing I'm mad about right now - nothing
50. The last movie I saw in the theater was - Iron Man
49. The thing I don't understand is? How humans can inflict pain and suffering on others
48. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is – ???
47. This summer – I won’t get sunburnt
46. Something I will really miss when I leave home - my craft room
========================
45. Tomorrow – finish of some stuff
44. Today - nearly over already
43. Next Summer - No idea
42. This Weekend – sleeping I hope
====================
:::MISC:::::(CONTINUED)
====================
41. People call me - Dee, mum, blossom, daisy, Deanne, Mrs Mills
40. The person I have been good friends with the longest - TracyDC
39. The person who knows the most about me is - TracyDC
38. The person that can read me the best is - TracyDC
37. The most difficult thing to do - love my husband unconditionally
36. I have gotten a speeding ticket – a couple
35. I have the following siblings - three brothers
34. The first person I was crushing on was – Christopher Lemair (in 1st class lol)
33. The one person who I can't hide things from – TracyDC
32. Right now I am talking to – no-one
33. I have/will get a job at/with – probably in an office somewhere
32. I have a pet(s) named - KittyCat Jack
31. I hope – my kids grow up into happy, healthy and well adjusted, caring people
30. The best sound in the world – laughter
29. The person that made me cry the most - my husband
28. Ever done drugs - yes, would not do again
27. Florida or Hawaii - no thanks, would rather see Australia, New Zealand and Scotland
27. My favorite sport is - yuk! hate sports
26. First Pet – Susy (a dashcund)
25. The school I go to is – my kids school to drop them off and pick them up again.
24. Last person I got mad at – my girls
23. best movie - any nice romance or action movies
21. The all-time best thing in the world is – CHOCOLATE
20. So, about them Canadians - ??????
19. The most annoying thing ever is – inescapable noise.
18. The most annoying person you know is - hahaha won’t answer that one.
17. I lose all respect for people who - deliberately inflict pain and suffering onto others
16. I hate – the before school routine
15. I love – the quiet and visiting my friends
14. My Favorite Day is – not sure
13. My Favorite Month(s) – all of them
12. My Favorite Artist/Band – don’t have a fave
10. My favorite phrase – Crap!
9. My room – messy
8. My favorite actress is - angelina jolie
7. My favorite actor is - Johnny Depp
6. My pants – what about them?
5. My weakness is - stamps
4. What turns me on - next question
3. Who broke your heart - a few people
2. I filled out 100 questions because - it seemed like a good idea at the time
1. Who will read this - hehehe - people who visit my blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deanne! Loved reading some more about you :) Love ur 1st screen-name ... sounds cute lol. Thanks for joining in :)

smauge said...

(so, are you gonna get it published?)
Dunno - maybe you should get this list published ;)
I'll sure try though.