Wednesday 27 August 2008

Cards for Little Scrapbook Shop

Good Morning!
I just wanted to share some cards I made for little Scrapbook Shop. I have edited this post to include all the products and info on how I made the cards. You can click on the images to go to Little Scrapbook Shop forums for more detailed images.
Products used for all cards:
Bazzill Basics cardstock in purples
Signo Gel Pens - Black & White
Adhesive - Xpress it tape

"Make Mistakes"
Additional Products used:
Sandylion/Kelly Panacci 12x12 pp "Color - Me Artsy" (in stock, but not yet online)
KaiserCraft Clear Stamps "Circles" (in stock, not yet online)
Buttons
Adhesive - Pritt Power Gel
Stazon Inkpad - Jet Black
Coloured pencils, grey marker (to add shadow around some of the words)

Techniques: Lots of freehand doodling. Circles were stamped onto light purple card and cut out by hand. Additional inner circles were drawn by hand. The edges of the white paper were inked with the black inkpad.

"Outside the lines"
Additional products used:
Sandylion/Kelly Panacci 12x12 pp "Color - Me Artsy" (in stock, but not yet online)
The Crafters Workshop Mini Template - "Mini Diamonds"
Kaiser round gems - light purple & yellow
coloured pencils

Techniques: I traced part of the template in black and turned it around to keep using the same part of the tempate to create the "frame" around the words. I used lots of freehand doodling in white and black to fill it in.

"Thinking of You"
This was a very quick and easy card. Took only 5 minutes to make.

Additional products used:
The Crafters Workshop mini template - "Mini Postage Stamp"
Kaiser round gems - purple

Techniques: I used the edge of the template to trace around the card, and cut it out to look like a stamp. I traced the mini postcard onto light purple card and added the little swirly doodles (also on the template). I cut it out and stuck it onto the card. The words are my own writing.

Have a great day!!
Deanne
xx

2 comments:

CaBaCuRl said...

Deanne, I love the middle one, especially the words, & the way you've done that part.
Your gorgeous return ATC arrived this morning...actually, I was a bit naughty & peeked the other day when you had posted a pikky of them on your blog! Thank you so much...that little set is wonderful.
Ah yes, bush flies...dairy farmers would know lots about that!

Anonymous said...

Very creative! Love them :o)