Thursday 14 August 2008

LSBS Retreat - Sneak Peeks - revealed!

Hello again!
Well, now that the 2008 Little Scrapbook Shop Retreat is over (boohoo!) I can share with you my name tag and the ATCs I made for our swap.

Over at Little Scrapbook Shop, I have a bit of a reputation for using lots of bling on my creations (hehehehe - really, I just don't know where that comes from!). I am also the "Bingo Master" - I run the bingo at our monthly Cybercrops (the next one of which is tomorrow, by the way). I also love the colour Purple and bright colours, so I wanted to incorporate all of that into my name tag.

So, without further ado, here it is:

I will try and take a better photo when I have actually unpacked all my stuff from the retreat!!

And, below is a photo of one of my ATCs. The them was "Express Yourself" and I guess this pretty much sums me up! hehehe


Have a great day!
Deanne
xx

No comments: