Tuesday 26 August 2008

Uniting In Work Class 25 August 08

And Hello Again!!!
Here are the cards I made for our class at UIW on Monday. I had 3 cards made, but we only had time for two, so the ladies made the Poinsettia card and the dove card. Products used are under each photo. I have included the Christmas tree card, even though we didn't get to make it.

Cuttlebug Dove
Recipe:
Cuttlebug Diecutting & Embossing machine
Cuttlebug "Dove" Die & Emboss duo
Border stickers in gold
Merry Christmas stickers in gold
Card in various colours
KinyGlitz Crystallina

Poinsettia Card
Recipe:
"Seasons of Joy" Stamp set (Stampin' Up!)
(2008 Spring Mini Australia/NZ)
Stampin' Up! Inkpads: Purely Pommegranate, Glorious Green
Border Stickers (holographic)
Silver Christmas Stickers
KaiserCraft pearls in red

Oh Christmas Tree
Recipe:
Cuttlebug Diecutting & Embossing machine
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Lace Tree"
Brilliance Dewdrops Inkpad "Platinum Planet"
Stampin' Up! Inkpad - Brilliant Blue
Ultrafine Silver embossing powder
Stampin' Up! Stampin' Around Wheel "Baroque Border"
Cardstock - Brilliant blue (SU) and light blue
Mounting foam
Silver Christmas stickers

Ok, thats if from me for today!!
Bye for now,
Deanne
xx

4 comments:

Stampabit said...

Oooohh someone has been playing with their new Cuttlebug plates and dies!!

Libby Dyson said...

These cards look great Deanne. May have to 'borrow' some of your ideas.
Libby

Annie said...

Well done Deanne - Chrissy cards already! I'm still waiting for my embossing folders to come from the US.

Yours look great!

Annie xx

Wirg's Creative World said...

Woooo they turned out great. Yay the cuttlebug, I got my last 2 embossing plates from back order this week too. Hmmm now I should be playing at my craft desk, not surfing around the net mmwaahhh.

hugs
Wirgie. x