Thursday 9 October 2008

Another bit of fun

I saw this over on Smauge's blog and thought it looked interesting. After reading it, I have a feeling it is aimed at people under the age of 20 lol!

I act 24 years old - is that a good thing??? :)


[x] You know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] You keep track of dates using a calendar
[x] You own a credit/debit card
[x] You can handle your own money
[ ] You know how to change the oil in a car
[x] You've done your own laundry
[x] You can vote in an election
[x] You can cook for yourself
[ ] You think politics are exciting

TOTAL SO FAR: 7

[ ] You show up for school late a lot
[x] You always carry a pen in your bag/purse/pocket
[ ] You have never gotten a detention
[ ] You have forgotten your own birthday at least once
[ ] You like to take jogs by yourself
[x] You know what credibility means, without looking it up
[x] You drink caffeine at least once a week

TOTAL SO FAR: 10

[x] You know how to do the dishes
[x] You can count to 10 in another language
[x] When you say you're going to do something you do it
[x] You can mow the lawn
[x] You study when you HAVE to
[x] you've hand washed a car before

TOTAL SO FAR: 16

[x]You can spell experience, without looking it up
[ ] The people at Gloria Jeans know you by name
[ ] Your favourite kind of food is take out
[ ] The first thing you do when you wake up is get caffeine
[x] you can go to the store without getting something you don't need
[ ] You understand political jokes the first time they are said
[x] You can type pretty quick

TOTAL SO FAR: 19

[ ] Your only friends are from your place of employment
[x] You have been to a Tupperware party
[x]You have been to purse/jewelry party's
[ ]You have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job
[ ] You have more bills than you can pay
[x] You use the internet every day/ or try to
[x] You make your own bed

TOTAL : 24

NOW REPOST AS: I act __ years old

4 comments:

Jenni's Space said...

I think i might be close to acting younger than you Dee! That looks like fun, i might have to give it a go, but not tonight, i am buggered after updating my own blog.....

Jenni

Tania B said...

Hey Deanne, thanks for visiting my blog, I think if you act 24 that can't be a bad thing!! I don't know about you, but I really have to think hard sometimes about my real age, I really don't feel as old as I am!! I'm sure I'm probably starting to look it though, the kids tell me all the time, your old Mum!!!!I had a tear in my eye, reading about how far your big boy Zac has come, that must've been scary when he was born!

Wirg's Creative World said...

LOL so I only act like a 23yr old? too funny, shame the old beach ball body of mine does behave like a 23yr old ROFL.

hugs
Wirgie x x

Unknown said...

that's very funny :) and I don't think 24 is a bad age either!