Thursday 16 October 2008

Little Scrapbook Shop - Fave Cocktail Swap

Hello bloggers!

Today I am sharing a swap I made for Little Scrapbook Shop, Favourite Cocktail Recipe Card Swap. There are some really nice cocktails in this swap and I can't wait to try them all.

As always, you can click on the image for a larger view.
Products used:
Red cardstock (office works)
Cardstock: Generic white textured;
green (DCWV Mat stack brights)
Image from the internet
Prima paper flowers
Kaisercraft round gems
Cuttlebug & embossing folder (Floral Screen)

Have a happy day!

Deanne
xx

2 comments:

Jenni's Space said...

these look just fab Dee, i can't wait to give mine a go, just don't know which one to try first LOL!

Wirg's Creative World said...

Got to see these IRL and wow, stunning! I have to have some cuttlebug lessons from you, coz I can't figure how you got the square red card through the machine. Oh derr to moi!

hugs
Wirgie x x