Sunday 20 July 2008

More swap shares

Hello there bloggers!
Today I am sharing a couple more swaps I have completed for StampHappy, one of the yahoo groups that I am in (a fab group for stampers in Australia & New Zealand).

This first one is a card swap. The theme was "Punches" and you had to include stamping and at least one punch somewhere on the card.

The cute little mouse is a Penny Black stamp from the "Bubbly" acrylic stamp set and the "friend" is from "For a Friend" (SU Hostess set from the current Australian/New Zealand IB&C). The punches I used are both from Stampin' Up! - the Star and Large Star. The green cardstock is Wild Wasabi (Stampin' Up!) with generic textured blue and yellow. The Wild Wasabi was run through my cuttlebug with the Spots n Dots embossing folder. The bling is Flower bling by Kaiser and generic round rhinestones.

This one is for an ATC swap. The theme is "All About Me" and had to include stamping.

I used textured purple cardstock (my fave colour - can you tell? hehehe). The stamp is from "Critter Party" unmounted acrylic stamps set by Penny Black. Plenty of bling bling (of course lol). The font is "Girls are Weird". I printed off all the words, ran them through my Xyron Sticker maker, cut them all up and stuck them down.

Thanks for looking!

Have a great day!

Deanne
xxx

No comments: