Saturday 10 May 2008

Baking today

Good morning!

Today I have to deliver a Stampin' Up! workshop order, drop DH at a friend's house (he is jamming with his guitar for a couple of hours), DS is going to a friend's house too, and my DD's are going shopping with Grandma and Grandad. You know what that means, don't you???

FREE TIME!! Yay! hehehe. Not really. I am going to be baking some banana choc-chip muffins and some chocolate muffins. Yummy! These are so quick and easy to do, and taste terrific!

I will post some photos when they are done!

Later I am hoping to get some crafting done, but don't think I will. We are going to my brother's house tonight for Mother's Day dinner (mother's day is tomorrow, but mum and dad are going back home in the morning, so it has to be tonight).

Until then, have a great day!

Deanne
xx

No comments: