Sunday 11 May 2008

Mini Muffins

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello everyone and happy mothers day to everyone celebrating that today!! As promised yesterday, here are a couple of photos from my baking yesterday.

This photo was just a bit indulgent - the patty cases looked so pretty in the copper patty-cake tins! Silly, I know lol.

I made mini muffins (cos they cook quicker and go further in this house lol). There were 2 varieties - banana and double chocolate - and this is all that is left (there were 4 dozen muffins all together!!). Mum and dad took some of the banana ones with them for their long drive back home today and the kids have been enjoying the choc ones.

Have a great day!!

Deanne
xx

4 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

Yummy choc muffins!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

yep they sure are! :)

LTYM said...

Hi, Deanne! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog as well as the link. I really appreciate it.
And as long as you keep posting pictures of muffins on your site, I'll be sure to keep visiting.
Best,
Wendi Aarons

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

tee hee, thanks Wendi!!