Monday 12 May 2008

Cards for Mum & Dad

Hello there!

Hoping this works. I have put together a couple of slide shows of cards I have made for my parents for their little card box that I made them for Christmas in 2007. Their box is arranged into occasions (ie male/female birthday, male/female generic, new baby, thank you, sympathy etc) and I made cards for each occasion and filled the box.

When they were here on the weekend, they brought the box with them as it needed filling with more cards. I took advantage of the box being here and took photos of all the cards that were in it (I forgot to when I made them originally), plus the cards that were being added.

The first slide show is made with non-Stampin' Up! stamps, mainly Penny Black (I am a HUGE fan of Penny Black images!!) and also stamps from Pink Cat Studios and Stamp It.



The second slider (still to come) is cards made from Stampin' Up! stamps. Slider is not playing nice, so I will pop this one up in a new post asap!!!

No comments: