Wednesday 7 May 2008

Sneak Peeks

Hi! I am back again already hehehe!
Ok, so while I didn't get the class done for last night, my samples were ready. This photo is a little sneak peek at the faux watercolour (for the markers only). I totally love this technique.
Stamp: Heartfelt Thanks - Stampin' Up! (SU)
Markers: Stampin' Write Markers - (SU)

This photo is of a card I did for a swap that didn't end up going ahead. I really liked how it turned out. My lovely Monday ladies are going to be making this next week (I really spoil them, don't I?)
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Time Well Spent (level 3 Hostess) - (SU)
Inkpads: Whisper White, Stazon Jet Black - (SU)
Markers: Stampin' Write Markers - (SU)
Cardstock: Real Red - (SU), black, white
Other: Kaiser Rhinestones, Bella flower, Prima flower

Ciao for now!
Deanne
xx

No comments: