Sunday 25 May 2008

Brayer Art inspired by Michelle Zindorf

Good morning everyone!!
Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last put a post up!!
I have been busy creating, but can't show you yet, because the things I have done are for LSBS and haven't been put up on the site yet.

However, I have been having a play with my new brayer. I am so totally inspired by Michelle Zindorf's art. Michelle is one of the most talented artists I have seen for a while, and I love her work.

This little card was going to be part of a swap on Stamphappy (yahoo group), but I have decided that these are not meant to be made en masse, so it is just a one-off. It is just not possible to re-create the same thing more than once (well, that's what i have found anyway).

So, thanks Michelle for the inspiration!!
(You can click on the picture for a larger view)

Here's what I used:
Stampin' Up! inkpads: Barely Banana, More Mustard, Rose Red, Night of Navy, Sky Blue, Old Olive; Versamark Watermark inkpad and Versamarker watermark pen, Brilliance Pigment ink Graphite Black; stamps: Priceless (SU!) and Grasses (Lucy's Stamps); Clear embossing powder.

Go and visit Michelle's blog for tons of inspiring tutorials!!

Have a great day!

Deanne
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This turned out terrific!!! Love the colors and whole scene you created. Fantastic!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Thanks Michelle!!

Yvette said...

How gorgeous is this?!! I love the way the colours melt into each other. Stunning Deanne!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.