Wednesday 28 May 2008

I have been creating...

Hello and good afternoon/morning/evening, depending where in the world you are!

I have been busy creating for the Little Scrapbook Shop. Our head of the DT, Lisa, sets us challenges for the kits we receive. Below are the things I created with my KI Memories items.

The first challenge was to use an unmounted stamp and create a page/card element. I had a play with embossing powder for mine. I can see these on a new baby card or page.


Our next challenge was to create as many card/OTP items/layouts as we could from 2 pieces of patterned paper and one sheet of lace cardstock. This was a pretty cool challenge.

Here are the 2 sets of cards I came up with (you can click on the images for a larger view):
And last, but not least, a 12x6" scrapbook page. You can click on the image for a larger view.


These were awesome challenges, and I am really enjoying them. The next part of the challenge is to use the rest of the kit (a whole range of papers etc from one company) to make anything we like. Stay tuned for that one!!

Have a great day.

Deanne
xx

No comments: